With growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), the Form & Function team wanted to provide you with an update on our response to date and our commitment to you moving forward. The health, safety and well-being of our employees and our patients at Form & Function is our top priority and we are following the lead of Canadian public health authorities at this important time. First and foremost, we want to assure our patients that we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure our clinic is safe and that we have existing plans and training protocols in place to ensure we stay that way. While the Public Health Agency of Canada has assessed the current public health risk associated with coronavirus as low, we continue to monitor for developments very closely.
We have implemented additional measures to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team, including:
- We are all washing our hands and sanitizing prior to contact with each patient
- All rooms are sanitized multiple times daily with an antiviral compound to kill 99.95 % of pathogens,
- All towels, blankets, and face paper are replaced after every human skin contact and tables are all cleaned with an antiviral compound after each use.
- All treatment room surface areas are cleaned with the viricide on the hour, every hour.
- If you would like our practitioner to wear gloves during your treatment that is an option to you, and please feel free to ask prior to your treatment starting.
- All patients with cold or flu like symptoms are encouraged to book an online session at phyxable.janeapp.com , all direct billings and programs of care can be taken care of remotely aside from massage and chiropody treatments.
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone. Again, we continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. We also encourage our patients to stay up-to-date through Canada’s Public Health website.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Form & Function
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): Symptoms and treatment – Canada.ca
About coronaviruses, symptoms of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus infection (also called 2019-nCoV or COVID-19), how coronaviruses are diagnosed and treatment for coronavirus infection.